Sunday, August 9, 2009

paper writing = boring

hello all, been pretty buys lately with school :(, grr I dislike summer school. I am trying to write this research paper, but its hard to sit still and actually work on it. Ok so heres a pic of me getting out of the shower. I will be taking it down soon so look at it fast lol. please dont steal the picture or anything like that, or I wont do it again.

Pic deleted

My restoring of my foreskin is going along pretty well, little sore but it will get better as time goes on, I think lol.
Well I had an awesome week, hopefully you guys did 2.
Later
Corey

4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice body! I'm jealous. :P

    Good luck on your paper and restoration!! You should talk more about your week though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that ugly mug, dude. But the rest is well nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I would love to know what the research papaer is about, and there is such a thing as restoring foreskin? I don't mean to sound rude but why would anyone do that ( I have mine from birth and I wouldn't give it up for the world but I still don't understand why someone would go through the pain of restoring it.) I am new to this blogging thing ( with the drawback of sounding like I am advertising) and I would like to see my fellow gays opinion on my ideas on a open relationship.

    See me at http://deathofthebipolarromantic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete