Sunday, August 2, 2009

restore

Hey everyone sorry I havent posted in a while, just been a little busy lately with school and work.
I need to write some papers and they I am behind on :(, and they keep asking me to work extra hours while its summer still.

Well i started restoring the foreskin. I started about a week ago. I started with the t tape method because I have a tight cut, but I noticed a big difference so far. I have about twice as much loose skin now. I will probably start using a device that I have its called a cat, but I need to get more skin to start using it so I have to keep up with the T tape method. Its kind of annoying because I have to cut the tape every night. I am getting good at it though, but I like to give my dick a little air so I just take it off every night in the bath so it doesnt hurt when I take it off.

Work is going ok, kind of boring lately but its ok.

School is well boring, teacher just reads out of the book all the time, and treats us like we are 10 year olds.

Brothers are doing good :), my youngest brother is actually thinking about restoring to, but hasnt for sure made up his mind yet, hes 11 years old.

I need to start writing my papers :(.

Thanks to new people who read my blog :), and please dont feel like you have to read my blog all the time, its pretty boring lol but I appreciate it.

I will put the picture of me back up soon :) I will take a new one, only because I got a lot of comments on how cute I was lol. Thanks I really needed that boost :).

The Amazing but boring Corey

1 comment:

  1. Eeks! Papers!! Gotta get on that post haste.

    Good luck with foreskin restoration. That's definitely not something that's for everyone (who're cut), but it seems worth it to those who stick it out. So I hope it's worth it to you! :)

    I still think your brother might be a little too young to be considering restoration himself. But, it is his body, and there's nothing physically wrong with doing it at his age that I can think of. So godspeed to the both of you, whatever you and he decide in the end.

    Good luck with all your papers!! They tend to take forever to write. And I look forward to another cute pic of yourself. :P

    ReplyDelete