Sunday, July 19, 2009

WICKED WEEK!!!

Hey guys, I got my 4th follower :) welcome. I had the most crazy week ever, omg you probably wont even believe me, but here it goes LOL.

wed-boring

thur-boring

fri- So I met this boy online, and hes 18 years old, and hes gay. We started talking through emails, and then he said he lives in the same state as me. I was like ohh? thats cool, I asked him were he lived? and he replied back with the same city as me. I was like woahh thats really cool lol. Well the city I live in is pretty big, has about 400,000 people who live in it. So I wasnt to worried. So I was like where do you live? I live on the east side. He replied I live on the west side. I then replied oh? I work on the west side :). and while I was sending these to him I was working at the time and driving in the car. So I asked him do you live near this one street? because I work really close to it, and he replied Yes I do, I live really close to it actually. I was like woah this is starting to creap me out lol. So I gave him my number and we started texing each other, and he was like crap on my bike and it just started raining, I though to myself, wait a second it just started raining here 2, we are probably pretty close to each other like with in a couple miles maybe. I was like sry :(, and said where are you now? He replied I am the entrance to the school. Right when I got that text I was literally pulling around the corner, and with in 100 feet away from him, I was freaking out, so I put in reverse and went the wrong way on a one way LOL, I was so scared, I mean we both sent pictures to each other, I sent him 2 and he sent me one, and he even said I was cute lol. I told him I am about 15 sec away from you, and he said omg really? I want to see/meet you. I told him he probably saw my car but I chickened out, and I told him I was sorry that I wasnt ready yet. Im not sure what he wants, I kinda just want a friend whos gay that I can talk to and hang out with, but I asked him if he wanted to see a movie next week, and he didnt mind. I am scared though :(.

sat- Probably one of the best nights I ever had in super long time. So that boy that I love, well we stayed up to like 7 in the morning talking LOL, I was so tired, but I didnt care at all, I just wanted to stay up all day with him, I felt like I wanted it to last forever, and if I went to bed then my dream would end. OMG, hes so nice and sweet and funny, and is so cute. He made me laugh so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes lol, but I didnt tell him because I didnt want him to laugh at me. We were cracking so many jokes, and having a blast. We even came up with some cool terms, well he came up with them. Hes good at that, Hes really smart compared to me lol. Did I mention hes super cute? LOL. I cant believe that night happened still, I feel like it was a dream, and if I bring it up to him hes going to say it never happened, because I feel like it was to good to be true. I miss him so much right now, I just want to talk to him all day, and do nothing else. I droped off my parents, and brothers at the airport so basicly I have the whole house to myself. I was going to go but I allready took a couple weeks off work, and my Dad sais I cant take off anymore days for a while, Plus he doesnt want me missing summer school.

sun- hmmm another boring day, got like 2 hours of sleep again, because I cant stop thinking about what happened on sat early morning. Thats all thats on my mind right now, I emailed him, but he hasnt responded yet, I keep refreshing my email on my phone but I havent got anything yet lol, hes probably really busy, because hes really popular and a lot of people like doing stuff with him, which I dont blame them lol, If I lived closer to him I would be at his house everday, and hanging out with him, and swimming, playing video games, omg I better stop rambling on before you guys give up reading my post LOL.

that one day with that boy, made my whole month into one of the best months LOL. weird ehh lol but I hope we can do it again, not sure if he wants to, but I can wish right?

Oh and I met this cool blogger, his name is wkboy, hes pretty cool, and hes really nice, I am glad I got to meet him.

Ok later everyone
Corey

5 comments:

  1. Wait, is the guy you talked about on Friday the same guy you talked about on Saturday and Sunday? Or are they two different guys?

    Anyway, I'm glad it's been a pretty good week for you. How did your paper turn out, btw? I haven't seen you online recently, say hi sometime!!

    Cute pic, is that you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 different people, and yes that is me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corey

    hey i just stumbled into your blog so you will have another follower. hope all is well and you do seem t ohave some interesting possibilities going on in your life

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe :) cuteness.
    Damn, all along I was hoping I was the boy you love ;)

    ReplyDelete