Saturday, July 4, 2009

1 and only corey.

Hi, My name is Corey. This is my first post, and I have no idea what to put lol. Well I will start off with who I am. I am a student and live in the states. I am gay, and am finally starting to accept it. I tried denying it my whole life... didn't work out so well. I am not out yet, so a lot of my information will be TOP SECRET lol I feel like I am in a movie. I am a student. I still live with my parents. I have some siblings. I have a part time job to help pay for gas and clothes etc. I just met this really cool boy his name is Blake about a month ago, he just moved up here. We like each other so much, and hes my best friend ever in the whole world. He is so cute, but we are just friends :(. I enjoy playing video games and playing sports with my friends, and most of all I like just chilling with Blake, I feel so close to am, I feel like telling him how I really feel about him, but I am scared it will only seperate us, or make him feel weird about being my friend. I am new to this blog world thing, so dont be afraid to help a gay brother out lol. Happy Independance day.
Corey

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogsville :)

    I'll link you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome my friend. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do - it's a great place to just write what ever is on your mind and gain insight in the lives of so many others just like... us.

    Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete