Saturday, July 11, 2009

Is he gay?

Hello everyone, I am super duper tired right now, but I am going to try squeezing in a post before I go NI NI. ( lol I used to call it that because of my little brother) So had some pretty interesting things happen over the last couple days.

First off I got back stabbed by a couple people I trusted with some information. I felt so many different emotions at the time when it happened. I felt betrayed, hurt, and now I feel like I cant even trust anyone anymore. Now on I am not telling anybody anything I don't want anybody hearing, I am going to be boring ol Corey. I don't see how people can be so low, I guess I am either to nice, or I really been back stabbed pretty bad.

Second off I was working with this pretty cool boy tonight, and I went up to him and said HI, and he just stood there and acted like I wasn't even there, so then I just let him have some space, because he looked down from something. He then came up to me later though, and started talking, apparently him and his girl friend are in a pretty big fight, I guess she was cheating on him, and now she wants him back, but he doesn't know what to do. I told him I was sorry, and I kinda knew what he was going through, and I felt really bad because the same thing happened to me except I was the girl in this situation, but I probably wasn't that bad. Then he asked me if I was going to cut my hair, because I am growing it out right now. Its long enough right now that it curls at the end, which is what I want it to do. I have blond hair. I then asked him, should I get it cut? He said no way I like it long, I think your hair looks really good. Like him saying that made me feel so good, because I am so jealous of his hair because he has brown short thick hair, and I always wanted something else besides blond, but when he said that I thought for sure he was gay lol, but I am pretty positive hes not.

Ok so before you leave I have to make you laugh, and since only 2 people read my blog, I am sure that will be easy lol. So here is a story that happened not to long ago, So I was at home on some random night, and I was in Nicks (brother) room. Dont ask why I was in his room lol, because I cant remember. Nick was downstairs in the living room, and I was so horny, that I started jacking off in his room. Well Nick took the motorcycle out and left it outside, and my Mom freaks out when she catches him on the bike, because he doesnt have a licsense and she hates that its so dangerous. So... lol when I was jacking off in his room, she comes running in there with out knocking and starts yelling, and she totally saw my Jimmy, and she stoped yelling and just walked out of the room. It was so weird, and embarrasing, but the good part about the story is, she thinks it was Nick because we look a little a like, and the room was dark. I never told Nick though because that would only make him feel weird then lol.

I got a crazy sun burn today, so I am a little sore. My brothers friend asked to feel my abs today, I was kind of shocked lol, but I let him, and then he showed me his. Hes got a proper 4 pack lol.

Ok dank ku for reading my blog. Time to turn in.
Corey

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm sorry you got backstabbed. :( That's not right.

    Lol to being caught wanking in your brother's room. That's so awkward . . .

    ReplyDelete