Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Time to move on

OK so I had some rough days this week, but I can only blame myself for them. I used to have this relationship with someone, I am not even sure if it was even a relationship, to be honest I am not sure what it was, but I keep coming back to talk to him hoping he will love me back, but every time I do, I just end up getting hurt. IF only he knew how much I loved him... I don't think he will ever know either. I have been so confused and emotionally drained I went to a couple of friends of mine. One is another blogger, and he told me that I need to just move on, and get over it. The other is a friend that I work with, and he told me he did the same thing with his girl friend that hes dating only what he did was worse. He said that what he did was very stupid but he tried hard to get his girl friend back and ended up getting back with her. I kind of told him what I did, I told him I lied to her (because he doesn't know I am gay), and I flirted with another girl at the same time. He said I shouldn't give up that there is still hope, and that hopefully she will see that your really special. But then he said if it doesn't work out, well there is other girls out there, and I told him none like her though, shes not like everyone else. I told him that she is probably by far one of the cutest girls I ever seen. But maybe the blogger was right, I just need to move on. I hope my friend is right that there is others out there. I don't think I could get myself to liking someone and dating them for a while after this. Sad I know because I am probably going to waste the best time of my life pouting over this. I loved him so much, but time is changed and I need to move on.

So during class this week I wrote this paper on a really embarrassing topic, and the teacher made us read them in front of the class, I was so freaking mad. That could possibly be the most embarrassing moment ever lol.

News to me apparently my brother got a new girl friend. I haven't seen her yet so maybe hes just making her up lol. I know hes not getting any though, because we jerk off together a lot lol. He could possibly be the one person in this world who is more horny then me lol. Hes always jerking off, and talking to me about how his girl friend sucked his cock. I just ignore it though because it gets old after a while lol.

BIG THANKS for the few people that read my blog, I kind of like the fact that only 2 people read my blog lol, I dont like the attention anyway. see ya later dudes
Core

1 comment:

  1. Awww, perhaps it is time to move on. One day at a time! You're young, there are other people out there. :)

    Your teacher made you all read your papers out loud in class?! Man, that's so elementary school. Was your paper at least decently good?

    Lastly, a correction: there are 3 of us that follow your blog, not 2. :P

    ReplyDelete