Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hold up rainny day

Heys everyone, I got 2 followers yay me. Thanks Jeremy and Aek. I got tagged by Aek lol I think we are to put a picture of were we make post for our blog right? so here is where I blog.
sorry it isnt the greatest picture, but I couldnt find my mom's camera so I had to use my phone.

So I hurt someone really close to me and I feel bad, and I dont think he wants to talk to me anymore, I am going to give him a week, and hopefully he might miss me and come back, but I dont think he will. I lied to him, and I understand why he doesnt want to talk to me now. I miss him a lot though.

So Blake went on vacation, and we were talking the night before he left, and I was super tired because it was like 3 in the morning, but he said he would call or text me the next day before he left. I never ended up getting a text from him, I was so sad the whole day, but I am sure he has a good excuse because he usually does, I just hope hes OK.

My week is going by pretty well, I started school this week, and this teacher I got had HW due the first day, like who does that? so basicly next week I have 2 papers and 4 chapters to read before our 2nd class.

Thanks to everone for linking me, I need all the help I can get, because I am not the most interesting blogger lol.

The title is from the song I was listening to on the radio and at the same time it was rainning lol.

Im going to hang with my brother now. Thanks again
Corey

2 comments:

  1. What's this . . . nothing but a title? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, nevermind then. :P

    You have TWO monitors. I'm somewhat jealous. If you lied to this close person, you should consider why you lied in the first place, tell him/her the truth, and then ask for forgiveness and try not to lie in the future. Hopefully that will make amends.

    ReplyDelete